Shared borders - can't access bottom shared border

Shared borders - can't access bottom shared border

Post by Richard War » Sat, 11 May 2002 05:16:52

I decided to add a bottom shared border to my web.

<Format> <Shared Boders> shows that I have checked the
appropriate box.

In normal view there is a line indicating that there is a
bottom shared border, but I cannot access it. My cursor
will not go below the line.

What am I missing?  aaarrrgghhh :)

Shared borders - can't access bottom shared border

Post by Stefan B. Rusynk » Sat, 11 May 2002 18:28:39

Tools Web Settings Advanced - show hidden folders and look for bottom.htm in the _borders folder

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

| I decided to add a bottom shared border to my web.
|
| <Format> <Shared Boders> shows that I have checked the
| appropriate box.
|
| In normal view there is a line indicating that there is a
| bottom shared border, but I cannot access it. My cursor
| will not go below the line.
|
| What am I missing?  aaarrrgghhh :)

1. Changing a site from no shared borders to all shared borders

Hi,
My site has no shared borders.
I am considering making it shared borders.
Two questions...
1. What are the long term effects of shared borders?  As my site grows will
it be more or less cumbersome?
2. How do I automatically (or through a macro) take a site that is now
approximately 90 pages and make it all shared borders?
Thanks for your consideration.
GV

2. Rational Visual Test 6.5

3. Shared borders - left hand shared border height

4. Q: Toshbia E550g in Hong Kong?

5. Shared left border doesn't extend to bottom

6. Recommendations for Butenhof's book????

7. Shared Borders don't work at bottom

8. Yatzy

9. can't access shared borders

10. Duplicate bottom shared borders

11. Bottom Shared Border

12. Shared border is repeating on the bottom of my page

13. Top Shared border gets repeated at the bottom of the page