Help, please.

Post by Alex Zaslavsk » Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Maybe someone can help me.
I recently published a dummy page to the url provided by the Personal
Web Server.  I am looking for a way to remove it from there.  Is anybody
aware of
how this is done?  If you are, please drop me a line.

Help, please.

Post by Keith Parnel » Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:00:00

hello Alex. open your local web within FPExplorer and right-click on the file and delete it.
============================
Keith Parnell
SurfDesign Webs <http://surfdesign-webs.com>
ICQ uin: 1643101
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
FrontPage User Tips <http://frontpage.to/support>
FrontPage Web Hosting <http://frontpage.to>
============================

    Maybe someone can help me.
    I recently published a dummy page to the url provided by the Personal Web Server.  I am looking for a way to remove it from there.  Is anybody aware of
    how this is done?  If you are, please drop me a line.

1. Can anyone help please please please

I have a drop down menu on my site using a simple Java script but I am
having a problem giving it a target frame it keeps opening the links in the
same frame
take a look at http://orbitsat.com/frmain.htm

PLEASE HELP any link on this page will lead to a frame set what I want to do
is put in on the top menu but have the link open in the main page

thanks for the help

2. GateArray

3. HELP please please please

4. New AT&T Countries effective 15 July 89 (correction)

5. help.help.help....PLEASE!!

6. Kernel mode trap?

7. Perl Script Help Please Direction Please

8. Novell printing

9. frontpage Express help please please

10. Please Help - Please !!! Server Problem :(

11. I really need help converting index.htm to index.html HELP PLEASE!

12. help please help