Web Slideshow

Post by gary » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:45:51

Does anyone know of a reasonably simple slideshow which will allow
formatting of text, background etc. and easy sizing (or presizing) of the
photos I want to display. I would also like to be able to play one continous
stream of midi music (no voiceover) during the show. It has to be visually
appealing, automated and I'd like to be able to control the interval of the
slides. Thanks.

Web Slideshow

Post by \ » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:33:59

Quote:> Does anyone know of a reasonably simple slideshow which will allow
> formatting of text, background etc. and easy sizing (or presizing) of the
> photos I want to display. I would also like to be able to play one
continous
> stream of midi music (no voiceover) during the show. It has to be visually
> appealing, automated and I'd like to be able to control the interval of
the
> slides. Thanks.

I like this collection of Java applets http://www.anfyteam.com as it is very
easy to use and very reasonably priced (free, I think, for personal use).
See the online demos under slideshows and you'll find a couple options.
Since you'll remain on a single page, you could have a midi running too.

Here's one javascript slideshow:
http://javascript.internet.com/messages/slideshow-source.html

Go here for even more...
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/index.html

Web Slideshow

Post by gary » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:46:38

Thanks very much.

Quote:> > Does anyone know of a reasonably simple slideshow which will allow
> > formatting of text, background etc. and easy sizing (or presizing) of
the
> > photos I want to display. I would also like to be able to play one
> continous
> > stream of midi music (no voiceover) during the show. It has to be
visually
> > appealing, automated and I'd like to be able to control the interval of
> the
> > slides. Thanks.

> I like this collection of Java applets http://www.anfyteam.com as it is
very
> easy to use and very reasonably priced (free, I think, for personal use).
> See the online demos under slideshows and you'll find a couple options.
> Since you'll remain on a single page, you could have a midi running too.

> Here's one javascript slideshow:
> http://javascript.internet.com/messages/slideshow-source.html

> Go here for even more...
> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/index.html

1. slideshow as opening

I need help, I am new to all of this. I am using FrontPage
2002 to manage my website. I want to have the website set
up so that when you first enter, a PowerPoint presentation
is what greets you, however I want the presentation to be
able to play like a video and then go directly into my
homepage, is there a way to do this, that is not so
technical that I will lose my mind?  Thanks in advance for
any help.

Jenn

2. New IIE software..You do want to see it!!!

3. Frontpage Slideshow Thumbnails

4. CATV Regulations in Europe and USA

5. Flash Addin Updated - Image Slideshows

6. I need to find...

7. slideshows

8. dos-box still crashes

9. change background color within a slideshow?

10. Slideshow server error

11. DHTML Slideshow - limited to only 4 images?

12. Slideshow Array

13. How do I get PowerPoint slideshows to run in browser?