Borders around graphic hyperlinks

Post by Wesley T. Perkin » Sun, 11 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a graphic which, being a hyperlink, appears in the browser with a
rectangular border in the standard hyperlink color.  In this case I feel the
border is extraneous and mars the overall effect of my page.  How do I get
rid of the border?

You can see the problem at http://www.starbath.com.  I would like to remove
theborder from the "e-mail" graphic.

Thnaks,
Wesley

Borders around graphic hyperlinks

Post by Richard Bal » Sun, 11 Jul 1999 04:00:00

right click on the graphic, select picture/image properties, select the
attributes tab and set border to 0.

Richard Ball
--
Four Seasons
Forncett St. Mary

> Hello,

> I have a graphic which, being a hyperlink, appears in the browser with a
> rectangular border in the standard hyperlink color.  In this case I feel the
> border is extraneous and mars the overall effect of my page.  How do I get
> rid of the border?

> You can see the problem at http://www.starbath.com.  I would like to remove
> theborder from the "e-mail" graphic.

> Thnaks,
> Wesley

Borders around graphic hyperlinks

Post by Theresa Bennet » Sun, 11 Jul 1999 04:00:00

In the image properties, set the display for borders to "0".

--
Theresa Bennett
www.webworksite.com