Microsoft Home Page Format in FrontPage 2000

Microsoft Home Page Format in FrontPage 2000

Post by Mark Simonia » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Microsoft appears to create a shared top border for its pages with imbedded
mouseover effects that do dropdowns and links with mouseover color effects.
There two distinct menu areas and I would like to mimic it without
javascript except what can be created in Frontpage wizard, bot or addon
J-bot

I can get some of the effects with J-Bots image add-on but am unclear how to
mimic the menubar. Do I use a table and insert images or is it a solid
image?

Any ideas how to go about it?
--
**********************************
Mark M Simonian MD, FAAP

Microsoft Home Page Format in FrontPage 2000

Post by Mark Rogers, MV » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi Mark,

You can checkout Vizact 2000
http://www.microsoft.com/vizact/
or try this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/Author/dhtml/NavBar.asp

--
Mark Rogers
Microsoft MVP

_______________ Please Send Replies to Newsgroup ______________
Newsgroup Rules:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/news/rules.asp

SiteCrafters Internet Services - Whitefish, Montana
Online Support http://www.SiteCrafters.com/support/

> Microsoft appears to create a shared top border for its pages with
imbedded
> mouseover effects that do dropdowns and links with mouseover color
effects.
> There two distinct menu areas and I would like to mimic it without
> javascript except what can be created in Frontpage wizard, bot or addon
> J-bot

> I can get some of the effects with J-Bots image add-on but am unclear how
> mimic the menubar. Do I use a table and insert images or is it a solid
> image?

> Any ideas how to go about it?
> --
> **********************************
> Mark M Simonian MD, FAAP
> 5305 N. Fresno St #105A
> Fresno, CA 93710
> (559) 221-7192

1. Microsoft Access 2000 with Frontpage 2000 VBA

I'm using Access 2000 to track data for static HTML pages that I have
created in Frontpage 2000.  I would like to use VBA to open and find &
replace text and graphis based on the data in the Access file.  I, however,
am not familiar with the Frontpage VA libraries.  I was wondering if someone
could give me a hint on the methods to use.

David W. Terrell

2. Speed patch for Wave

3. FrontPage 2000 Add-ins Stopped Working and Won't Reinstall

4. Underline Hyperlinks?

5. COM Add-ins - FrontPage 2000

6. DCF77Time

7. Frontpage 2000 Add-Ins

8. Removing Win98 from a dual-boot system

9. Home page - Front Page 2000

10. FP 2000-no theme showing up on home page, does on other pages

11. how to create menu's like on Microsoft's home page

12. Microsoft PWS home page?