editing a button

Post by #22 » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:15:03

I was able to create my theme buttons with the navigation bar.  Now I can't
edit the contents of the button.  The button reads "links/contact us.htm"  I
just want links in there.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

editing a button

Post by Stefan B Rusynk » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:37:35

In Navigation view right click the page icon & rename

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

| I was able to create my theme buttons with the navigation bar.  Now I can't
| edit the contents of the button.  The button reads "links/contact us.htm"  I
| just want links in there.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

1. Editing with FP button from IE

Help me think this through.  I was in IE, went to a page I had edited from a
different computer, hit the button "edit with Front Page", saw the page in
FP and then saved it to the folder of it's own web structure from an earlier
import before that page was created.  However, the imported page brought
it's graphics with it and saved them in the same folder as the page, not the
graphics folder as specified in the HTML code.  When I deleted all the
imported graphics, of course the page didn't work.  I guess my question in a
nutshell is:  Does the button "Edit with Front Page" in IE bring in an exact
copy of the page you wish to edit or one with the graphics stored in the
same folder.  I hope that makes sense.
David

2. XG Module

3. FrontPage Edit button in Internet Explorer not working

4. timed

5. Internet Explorer Edit Button Disabled

6. netmeting vers. 3 beta e Quick cam

7. Long delay with FP startup via "edit" button in IE

8. REPOST: Edit button disabled when opening a web that contains ASP

9. Edit button disabled when opening a web that contains ASP

10. Edit with Frontpage button gone from IE6

11. Editing buttons when using a template

12. Why won't Global Navigation buttons edit?