Theme Background

Post by Jande » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 13:08:13

I need to be able to put in my own bg picture in a theme
and have it not tile.  I know how to get the picture in,
but I just cant figure out how to keep it from tiling.
Thanks in advance.-Jander

Theme Background

Post by MD WebsUnlimite » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 23:15:08

Hi Jander,

AFAIK, it is not possible

--
Mike
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage '97 - 02

  I need to be able to put in my own bg picture in a theme
  and have it not tile.  I know how to get the picture in,
  but I just cant figure out how to keep it from tiling.
  Thanks in advance.-Jander

Theme Background

Post by Stefan B Rusynk » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:52:02

Below will work only in IE
- Modify the Theme to add the "watermark" style:

Format | Theme | Modify | Text - select More Text Styles
Select the body tag and then Modify | Border | Shading and select
    Repeat - select no-repeat
    Attachment - select fixed
    Vertical Position - select center
    Horizontal Position - select center

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

| I need to be able to put in my own bg picture in a theme
| and have it not tile.  I know how to get the picture in,
| but I just cant figure out how to keep it from tiling.
| Thanks in advance.-Jander

1. THEME BACKGROUND GRAPHIC FP 2002/XP

Does anyone know how to not have a background graphic in a FP theme?  I go
to modify a theme, select graphic, and clear the file name but it doe not
save as cleared. Does a graphic have to be specified in the field? Seems
kina odd...

---

2. Please help!

3. Theme background color does not show proper on one page.

4. bitmap alignment with fields in datawindow

5. Theme Background question?

6. Tandy WP-2

7. Please Help! edit theme background properties

8. Amiga-PC Ethernet

9. AOL and FP2K Theme Background

10. Creating Theme Backgrounds & Buttons

11. Reply Form Handler: can I remove theme/background?

12. Theme background as a watermark??

13. Theme background color disappeared when I published