"Connection Required" "Frontpage needs to connect to the internet......."

"Connection Required" "Frontpage needs to connect to the internet......."

Post by frick » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:02:52

Hello,

I am connected to the internet via DSL and when I try to run the Ecommerce
Wizard in Frontpage 2002, it's not seeing the connection.

Does anyone know how I can get Frontpage to see this connection in
"Ecommerce Wixard".

Thank you, Jan

"Connection Required" "Frontpage needs to connect to the internet......."

Post by frick » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:18:04

Please help me figure out how to get this addin to see my dsl connection.

Thank you, Jan

Quote:> Hello,