FP98, Apache 1.3.6 and name based virtual hosts: Is it possible and how?

FP98, Apache 1.3.6 and name based virtual hosts: Is it possible and how?

Post by cel.. » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
 I was wondering if FP98, Apache 1.3.6 and name based virtual hosts is
possible. If so how or where could I find out.

I very much appreciate the help,

<celtic>

1. FP98 and Apache 1.3.6 with patch_1.3.6 AND name based virtual hosts

Hello ,

I just successfully installed and apache 1.3.6 with fp98 extensions and
the apache path.

But the FP98 extensions are only running with the main web server.
I am using NAME BASED WIRTUAL HOSTS (only one IP Address,
but hundrets of virutal domains) an when I try to install a new
virtual front page server with fpsrvadm -o install ....... -m
www.domain.de ....
I get the answer that www.domain.de ist not a virual web server

I there a way to get the fp98 extensions running for name based virtual
hosts ??????
Or does they only run on ip baed hosts ?

HELP PLEASE .......... I am lost in space .....

Bernd

2. resolv.h missing prototypes

3. Apache FP 2000 Virtual Host Security

4. Verify errors in Lucida fonts

5. handling an object for wich I have it′s name as a string

6. Random number generator

7. Reserve your space via a virtual server or a virtual host NOW.

8. RGB cabling to IIci / Multiple monitors

9. Why need to provide datasource name and database name to NT web-hosting company?

10. I am looking for a virtual server with the following:

11. Host name problem in installation of FP98?

12. Change FP98 host name?

13. [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: microsoft.public.frontpage.com: host not found)]