Site Check

Post by C AND » Sun, 18 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Could someone look over my site to see how it works in different browsers I
am using IE4.01 My ISP doesn't have FrontPage Extensions yet it has only
been 4 months.Something's might not work until then.

I forgot the URL been a long day www.inficad.com/~candh

>Could someone look over my site to see how it works in different browsers I
>am using IE4.01 My ISP doesn't have FrontPage Extensions yet it has only
>been 4 months.Something's might not work until then.

Site Check

Post by M.F. Roger » Sun, 18 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Looks okay so far in NS 3.01 & NS 4.04 & IE4. I do have a suggestion to make
it fit the window better...

You should look at using Theme Designer to change the Banner image to your
logo.  If you haven't installed it, it's on the FP98 CD
E:\SDK\Themes\Designer\tdsetup.exe.

You can also change the navigation properties to include the home page
rather than the global nav button for Home.

Mark

E:\SDK\Themes\Designer

>I forgot the URL been a long day www.inficad.com/~candh

Quote:>>Could someone look over my site to see how it works in different browsers
>>am using IE4.01 My ISP doesn't have FrontPage Extensions yet it has only
>>been 4 months.Something's might not work until then.

Site Check

Post by Matt Kauffma » Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Any chance I can get a site check.  I'm interested in ease of navigation
more than graphics at the moment.  Also, I'd like to know how different
browsers and different resolutions look.  Thanks.

www.craglink.com

Matt

Site Check

Post by Paula Frances Sot » Sat, 24 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi Matt. Terrific. Liked everything about it. Your design is beautiful.
Looked great with IE 4. Loaded real fast (14.4K). Contents-wise, I'd tone
down, de-emphasize the "dangerous" business. Not that it isn't important or
true, I just don't think it should be one of the first things you hit the
user with; nor should it have the weight of your positive message. That's
it, tho. Think you've done an excellent job! Cheers, PF

Site Check

Nice job, clean and fast. Viewed with NN4.04

--

Our WebSite is http://www.image-link.com

1. Meta Word Check - site check

http://www.yoursourceinjapan.com/
 Can someone check my Meta description words to see if they are ok?
I used plurals where possible. Capital letters where possible and put all
the possible search strings I can think of. The one thing I am worried about
is if the spiders will think I am spamming because of the redundancy with
some words.
Please advise.
Thanks Molly

--

2. Dungeon Master and TOS 1.4

3. Site Check/Price Check

4. Canon BJC600 ink loss

5. Site Check\Price Check - NEW!

6. TAs or routers which support data-over-voice in answer mode

7. Site Check my site - rip it to shreads

8. Modem use and Playing Protracker mods

9. Site Check for Fire Department's Site

10. Urgent Site Check Invisible Site

11. please site check on an upgraded site

12. SITE CHECK Beauty Of A Site

13. Site check please - my first commercial site !