Ever seen this?

Post by kevi » Sun, 08 Apr 2001 06:08:20

To all,

When I created a asp form page everything is good. When I tell it what
the confirmation page is, no matter what I do, the submit always comes
back to the input form page.

Also, is there a place to learn the details about reporting from an
Access 2000 online database. I know I could do it the normal way but
how would I give online access to that?

Thanks
Kevin Brogan

Ever seen this?

Post by Allan Webbe » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:16:01

Kevin

I've heard of this before, and I think it has something to do with the
METHOD of the form, being set to POST instead of GET.

AS for learning how to report from an Online Database using ASP, I
suggest the following

Get "Beginning Active Server Pages 3.0" from http://www.wrox.com

and also see http://www.takempis.com

regards

Allan
--
=================================
Newbee's FP2000 FAQ available at

> To all,

> When I created a asp form page everything is good. When I tell it what
> the confirmation page is, no matter what I do, the submit always comes
> back to the input form page.

> Also, is there a place to learn the details about reporting from an
> Access 2000 online database. I know I could do it the normal way but
> how would I give online access to that?

> Thanks
> Kevin Brogan

Ever seen this?

Post by kevi » Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:37:56

Allen,

Thanks. I look into the resources you mentioned.

Kevin

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:16:01 -0500 , Allan Webber