double spacing

Post by BluesPlaye » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

How do I get FP to single space.

double spacing

Post by Ilan Saadi » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hit Shift+Enter

double spacing

Post by George Guillor » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Shift+Enter does it for me.

George Guillory

>How do I get FP to single space.

double spacing

Post by Ann » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

You should also be aware that this "double spacing" is not a
function of FP, but of HTML.

>Shift+Enter does it for me.

>>How do I get FP to single space.

1. Line spacing is set at single but lines are double spaced

I am new to Front Page and in the process of creating a
business web site. I am very handy with MS WORD 2000 and
quickly found out that getting the same results with Front
Page I want is a much slower process. MY PROBLEM IS:
When entering text my line spacing is double of what a
Word doc is. I checked the line spacing and it
shows "single", the preview example in the box showing the
example looks like it should, but when working in normal
view on Front Page it spaces the lines at DOUBLE even
though the setting is set at single. I tried manually
changing the setting to .5 to get my lines to be spaced
at "true single spacing" but it just types over top of the
same line making it imposible to see what I am typing in
normal view. I can not start a new line, the font just
keeps  typing over top of what is already there if I
change the formating to .5 line spacing. When I check it
on "page preview" or in "preview in browser" it shows the
line spacing is normal (at single line spacing), BUT not
on "normal view". If I enter a couple of lines with
paragraph formated at "single line" spacing, it will show
double spacing on normal view, preview & preview in
browswer. My lines will also be double spaced in cells on
a table even though it is set at "Single Spacing" If it
helps I have Windows ME.   MY QUESTION IS:  How do I get
the line spacing to be showing single (like on a Word doc)
on normal view while I create my pages? PLEASE HELP, Thanks

2. Active directory User Import

3. Can I have a single space instead of a double space with new paragraph?

4. CBM makes dealers look like liers

5. Double Spacing to single spacing

6. Dialling a number on a PBX

7. Change double space to single space

8. RCONSOLE and Dial-up Networking

9. double spacing

10. double space needed on the server with FP2K ?

11. double space

12. Why Double Space????

13. Double Spacing in HTML Source