Word wrap

Post by CAK » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Gday CG

You might rightclick on the cell select Cell Attributes
and set the cell width to the number of pixels you require.
Works every time.

Hope this helps.
--
CAK
FP97 intRAnet templates shipping

Quote:> I am having problems with word wraping within a cell, even with the
> 'no word wrap' check box unchecked.When I type into it, the text just
> pushes the walls of the cell outwards, who knows, mabye for ever.
> Checked through three books on Publisher 97 to no avail.
> Can anyone help.

Word wrap

Post by CG » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am having problems with word wraping within a cell, even with the
'no word wrap' check box unchecked.When I type into it, the text just
pushes the walls of the cell outwards, who knows, mabye for ever.
Checked through three books on Publisher 97 to no avail.
Can anyone help.

1. FP HTNL view word wrap?

While using the HTML view within FP 2002 to edit a page,
there isn't word wrap.  Anybody know how to get word wrap
within FP (HTML view)?

2. Clip Art

3. Word wrap in a link bar box

4. Print Screen Question Please

5. link bar word wrap

6. Cable modems

7. Word Wrap in Table

8. OzTeX and class slides

9. Word wrap link bar & banner

10. Word Wrap and numbers in HTML view?

11. Resize Navigation Bar or Word Wrap long text

12. Word wrap in HTML View

13. Word Wrap