Change language for guestbook etc.

Post by H?kan Bohma » Tue, 05 May 1998 04:00:00

How do i edit the text that is displayed when you use the guestbook and
comments samples in FP98? In the editor, i can edit the text on the main
page where the user enters the data, but i cant find the source of the page
that show up after they hit 'submit'.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance!

  /Hakan

Change language for guestbook etc.

Post by Jens Peter Karls » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

That is because it is generated on the fly. There is no way to change
it. But you can create your own confirmation page and point to that in
the Options for the Form.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

On Mon, 4 May 1998 15:33:44 +0200 , "H?kan Bohman"

>How do i edit the text that is displayed when you use the guestbook and
>comments samples in FP98? In the editor, i can edit the text on the main
>page where the user enters the data, but i cant find the source of the page
>that show up after they hit 'submit'.

>Any help appreciated, thanks in advance!

>  /Hakan

1. guestbook guestbook guestbook guestbook guestbook

Ha ha ha ho ho ha hee ha ho.

delete those lck files | Recalculate the Web | Make sure default scripting
is VBScript | Both in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 | Recalculate the Web |
Install SP2 in Windows 2000 for the 45 th time | Recalculate the Web | check
those server extensions | put the default scripting back to VBScript |  Both
in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 | recalculate the Web | check those server
extensions | delete those lck files | make a new one | set the default
scripting back to VBScript | Both in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 |
recalculate the Web | check server extensions | recalculate the web | delete
those lck files.....

There.  The FrontPage 2000 guestbook will work for a week.  After 8 days:

delete those lck files | Recalculate the Web | Make sure default scripting
is VBScript | Both in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 |  Recalculate the Web
| Install SP2 in Windows 2000 for the 87 th time | Recalculate the Web |

--
George Hester
______________________________

2. How to open a URL in new window

3. How do I change to a language not in the language list?

4. ANTLR 2.20 Released

5. Restricting access to guestbook, etc.

6. Netmeeting & proxy 2.0

7. Viewing foreign languages in my guestbook

8. REPOST: HP 880C no two-sided print with USB

9. Viewing a foreign language in my GuestBook or Discussion Web - Author: tom heiden

10. How to modify guestbook result (for an other language)?

11. Web Servers, Ports etc etc

12. resolutions look different etc etc blah blah

13. _vti-cnf, _vti_bin, etc. etc ??