How to modify guestbook result (for an other language)?

How to modify guestbook result (for an other language)?

Post by Janis Spek » Mon, 14 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello world

Is it possible to modify the output of the guestbook and the discussion
web, to an other language?

Thanks in advance
Janis Speks
BeslutsData AB
Sweden

1. guestbook guestbook guestbook guestbook guestbook

Ha ha ha ho ho ha hee ha ho.

delete those lck files | Recalculate the Web | Make sure default scripting
is VBScript | Both in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 | Recalculate the Web |
Install SP2 in Windows 2000 for the 45 th time | Recalculate the Web | check
those server extensions | put the default scripting back to VBScript |  Both
in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 | recalculate the Web | check those server
extensions | delete those lck files | make a new one | set the default
scripting back to VBScript | Both in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 |
recalculate the Web | check server extensions | recalculate the web | delete
those lck files.....

There.  The FrontPage 2000 guestbook will work for a week.  After 8 days:

delete those lck files | Recalculate the Web | Make sure default scripting
is VBScript | Both in IIS Manager and FrontPage 2000 |  Recalculate the Web
| Install SP2 in Windows 2000 for the 87 th time | Recalculate the Web |

--
George Hester
______________________________

2. Comp.realtime: Welcome to comp.realtime

3. Viewing foreign languages in my guestbook

4. Quality Consultants

5. Change language for guestbook etc.

6. Anyone Using the Epson Stylus Color 3000 Printer?

7. Viewing a foreign language in my GuestBook or Discussion Web - Author: tom heiden

8. copying large files over a series of multiple discs?

9. how-to modify FP98 Guestbook display of Comments?

10. Modifying Guestbook

11. FrontPage not switching languages in Multi User Language

12. Languages - using multiple languages

13. How do I change to a language not in the language list?