Persistent form problem - please help??

Post by Bruce_ » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:19:13

Thanks to those who responded to my ealier post, however with all the tips
and tricks I am still getting the original problem.

Could someone be a great help and go see what I am doing wrong?

The problem site resides at http://wetandforget.co.nz and the link to the
form is at the bottom of the contact page - the actual form page filename is
"frame-feedback.html".

I have spent literally hours trying to find what it is that is causing the
form to refuse to use the confirm page I have configured. It persists in
showing some generic confirm page with one link - to my confirm page!!!!
Very frustrating!

Appreciate any and all help.

Regards,
Bruce

Persistent form problem - please help??

Post by Stefan B. Rusynk » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:15:49

See you other post Re: Still got form result problems

Posting multiple times w/ multiple subjects won't get you answers any
faster, and creates multiple threads so no one can follow what has be
looked at by others

--

Post all News Group Responses only to News Group so all users can
benefit

| Thanks to those who responded to my ealier post, however with all the
tips
| and tricks I am still getting the original problem.
|
| Could someone be a great help and go see what I am doing wrong?
|
| The problem site resides at http://wetandforget.co.nz and the link to
the
| form is at the bottom of the contact page - the actual form page
filename is
| "frame-feedback.html".
|
| I have spent literally hours trying to find what it is that is causing
the
| form to refuse to use the confirm page I have configured. It persists
in
| showing some generic confirm page with one link - to my confirm
page!!!!
| Very frustrating!
|
| Appreciate any and all help.
|
| Regards,
| Bruce

1. Persistent form problems - can anyone help???

Thanks to those who responded to my ealier post, however with all the tips
and tricks I am still getting the original problem.

Could someone be a great help and go see what I am doing wrong?

The problem site resides at http://wetandforget.co.nz and the link to the
form is at the bottom of the contact page - the actual form page filename is
"frame-feedback.html".

I have spent literally hours trying to find what it is that is causing the
form to refuse to use the confirm page I have configured. It persists in
showing some generic confirm page with one link - to my confirm page!!!!
Very frustrating!

Appreciate any and all help.

Regards,
Bruce

2. Jornada 548 and PocketPC 2002

3. Please help me test database forms (please, please, please)

4. REference files

5. Persistent data in forms

6. High Processor Frequency harmful to health?

7. HELP non-newbie with FORM problem please!

8. bar code printer

9. Form handler problem. Please help.

10. Help - please! Problem with search forms in FP

11. Please help with forms problem!

12. Please help with form to update database record problem