FP98 bug? or IE bug?

Post by Scott Mickalid » Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I'm having a problem assigning custom colors to FrontPage components (hover
buttons, horizontal lines etc...)

it seems that if I put the component inside a shared border and then assign
a custom color to it the color is displayed wrong in IE4.

anyone else have this problem or know of a way to fix it?

thanx in advance

FP98 bug? or IE bug?

Post by S Le » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> I'm having a problem assigning custom colors to FrontPage components (hover
> buttons, horizontal lines etc...)
> it seems that if I put the component inside a shared border and then assign
> a custom color to it the color is displayed wrong in IE4.
> anyone else have this problem or know of a way to fix it?
> thanx in advance

Scott, I think I am right in saying that some attributes like
these that you set in a shared border will be overridden by
the attributes of the particular page.  You need to set the
page to the same as the shared border.

--
Sheila, Melbourne, Australia
| Ovarian Cancer strikes 1 in 70 women. Be Aware
| of the Whispering Signs - http://www.ovca.org/
| Cricket, We LOVE it !  http://cricket.toneware.com

1. FP2K BUGS BUGS BUGS - AARGH!!!

I am having difficulty with FP2000.  It's driving me mad.  There are two
things that irritate the hell out of me:

1) We use Navigation VIew a lot.  When you double-click on a page, it opens
the home page instead of the page you actually want;

2) Some pages scroll very very slowly.  They don't have to have lots of
images either, they just scroll when editing incredibly slowly.

I'm using a PII-333 with 128Mb RAM so it's not really a PC issue.  Is there
a patch or something that can fix these problems?

Thanks,

Danny Bielik
Sydney, Australia

2. Simulator 'Router Sim'

3. BUG!!BUG!!Active X & FP97 MAJOR BUG

4. HELP!!!! How do I check the bindings on a 2000 box ???

5. BUG IN IE 4 WHEN USING ASP: SOLUTION?

6. Exchange 2000 Question

7. Another IE and/or FP bug?

8. COBOL Language Interest Group

9. IE 4.0 & FrontPage possible bug?

10. IE 4.0 & FP possible bug?

11. Bookmarks in IE 5.5 - BUG?

12. Possible BUG?-Alt text balloons and IE 4.0 final?

13. Bug in FP98 or Browser?