Page Module Error/Compuserve help needed

Page Module Error/Compuserve help needed

Post by youremai » Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I am creating a web site and am having small problem with one of my pages.
I designed the site and then saved my pages over onto a disk using the Save
As command.

Next, I pushed the print button and sent the pages to the printer.  Each of
them went fine, until I pushed the toolbar print button on a specific
"clients.htm" page.  The program notified me that there was a violation and
said the FPEDITOR caused an invalid page fault in module FB30CUTL.DLL at
015f:67b3c272.

I have restarted the computer, shut down completely.  I have tried to copy
and paste the page to a new document, rename the page, and recreate the
page entirely.  Under no specific step does the page seem to fail to print.
 It just happens randomly (I printed after every new piece of info was
placed).

Also, I am designing this page for my business.  We use Compuserve on a
Windows 95 platform, do you have any easy suggestions on how to post our
page easily.  I am not using any themes in their entirety, but I am using
individual graphics from a specific theme.

Thanks,
Dana Williams

1. Page Module ERROR... when printing a specific .htm page

[...]

2. Announce: JSW '96 available for downloading

3. Please help with FRONTPG has caused a page fault in module <unknown>

4. programmatically export balance to text

5. Need help with error on page generated from an Excel document.

6. IIOP magic?

7. HTTP/1.0 500 Server Error (The Specified module could not be found.)

8. Can a private key be calculate back from the public key ?

9. 500 Server Error (The specified module could not be found)

10. The specified module cannot be found - FP2000 email config error

11. "Error: Specified module could not be found" when U/Ling subweb

12. Help - Strange Publishing Error - Need Help Fast!!!!!

13. Page fault in module FRONTPG.EXE