Attn: Jens Peter Karlsen about image in front of marquee

Attn: Jens Peter Karlsen about image in front of marquee

Post by Island » Sun, 12 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi
Thanx for your response.  But what I need is for the marquee to appear
to be going behind the image and coming out the other side.
Thanx
Islander

Attn: Jens Peter Karlsen about image in front of marquee

Post by Veget » Sun, 12 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Have you tried using CSS positioning? Set the marquee and image to absolute
positioning in FrontPage and change the z-index value so that the image is
on top of the marquee.

However, this will only provide a solution for IE4 and IE5.

--

============

MSMVP, MCP
--------------------------
Internet Explorer Center --- http://www.ie4.com/
Site Builder FAQ --- http://faq.ie4.com/
--------------------------
"I wouldn't feel the same but time melts into nothing and nothing's
changed."
                                   - Mariah Carey "I Still Believe"

Quote:> Hi
> Thanx for your response.  But what I need is for the marquee to appear
> to be going behind the image and coming out the other side.
> Thanx
> Islander

Attn: Jens Peter Karlsen about image in front of marquee

Post by Jens Peter Karlsen [FP MVP » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Try using two marquees. One before and one after the picture.
Each with half of the text. If you play around with inserting spaces I
think you can make it look right.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Quote:>Hi
>Thanx for your response.  But what I need is for the marquee to appear
>to be going behind the image and coming out the other side.
>Thanx
>Islander

1. Jens Peter Karlsen

Jens - You told me I could Email you directly but your address cannot be
reached:

The original message was received at Mon, 14 Apr 1997 08:34:38 +1000 (EST)
from oznet07.ozemail.com.au [203.2.192.122]

image.dk]: host not found)

PLEASE Email me and confirm your Email address(es).
Regards,
Adam Flynn.

PS I request that you please visit microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie3 and
view "Illegal Operation" Jason Yeh 13/04/97 5:17AM 26 lines & four
replies/following messages.

2. reseting kbhit() or bioskey(1)?

3. TO: Jens Peter Karlsen

4. help!!!

5. Jens Peter Karlsen

6. Pirating - a different view

7. to Jens Peter Karlsen

8. Do you have any Information on flat-rate, trafic and other sorts of rates

9. Jens Karlsen.MVP you dope.

10. EUREKA !! thanks Jens Peter K.

11. TAKempis, Peter, Jens and all - please critique new site

12. ATTN Peter P ......f/p 97 Q

13. Req: Is it possible to put an image directly in front of a scrolling marquee