1. ANNOUNCE: XP Immersion Training in Santa Cruz, CA: Beck, Fowler, Jeffries, Martin Instructors
"None better in the industry!!" - feedback from XP Immersion One
What: XP Immersion Training - 5 Intensive Days of XP in Java or C++
When: February 28-March 3, 2000
Where: Santa Cruz, CA
Instructors: Kent Beck, Martin Fowler, Ron Jeffries, Robert Martin
Course size will be limited, so register early!
For details and registration visit http://www.objectmentor.com, send e-mail
Following the great success of the first XP Immersion Training last
Object Mentor announces the next XP Immersion Training Course in northen
Now expanded to include C++ programmers!
Extreme Programming (XP) has sparked much interest and debate in the
software development community. The practices of XP challenge many
established norms of software development. The success stories and common
sense approach make XP a compelling approach to software development which
will have a profound impact on the software development community in the
years to come.
Through this course, students will experience a week of Extreme Programming.
During the days, an application will be developed in Java or C++ using the
practices of XP. Brief lecture, demonstration, and coaching will be
by Kent Beck, Martin Fowler, Ron Jeffries, Robert Martin, and others.
will feature talks on topics related to XP.
"Out-[snip]ing-standing, the most frustrating, educational, and worthwile
experience I've had"
- more feedback from XP Immersion One
2. wmiprvse process termination w. COM interop to C#
3. XP Immersion Training last week.
4. Gauntlet and Passive Mode FTP
5. Extreme Programming (XP) Process is Extreme!
6. Autocad R13 with Win NT 4.0
7. Agile Modeling (AM) and Extreme Programming (XP)
8. Service fails to start.
9. New Extreme Programming (XP) discussion group.
10. XP Immersion IV is about to begin.
11. XP Immersion III -- Tom Demarco will give a talk.
12. XP Immersion / Demo in/around Russia?
13. XP Immersion IV is about to begin.