a GOOD CASE TOOL for OMT : ISF/OMT

Post by Franck BARBI » Fri, 11 Feb 1994 19:01:05

ISF/OMT (Intelligent Software Factory/OMT) is a CASE TOOL supporting Rumbaugh's method called OMT.

ISF/OMT is available on MS-DOS/MS-WINDOWS, MacIntosh, OS2/PM, AIX/XWINDOWS for RS6000, SUN OS,SOLARIS/OPENWINDOWS
and more generally on any UNIX systems (DEC, HP...).

ISF/OMT 1.0 is a small CASE TOOL to learn OMT (Object Model, Dynamic Model and consistency checking). Documentation
is in French, price is 50$.

ISF/OMT 2.1 is a big CASE TOOL :

  -> Object Model, Dynamic Model, Functional Model, Event Trace Model
  -> Repository and Repository browser
  -> Multiple views (modules) for Project Development Organization
  -> Documentation Generation with Hypertext System
  -> Code Generation (Smalltalk-80, C++ or SQL) and Code Editor with Assistance
     for C++ (private, public, protected switching, call by reference (&), etc.)
  -> Diagnosis System with Automatic Drawing Detection
  -> Graphics Configuration and Models Configuration : for example, to avoid multiple
     inheritance in the Object Model, just set Max. number of mother classes for an
     given class to 1.
  -> Nested State Transition Diagrams (Harel's StateCharts).
  -> Any export (PCX, BMP, TIF, etc.)
  -> POSTSCRIPT printing

Price : 4500$

For more information : Franck BARBIER
                       La Chantrerie
                       CP 3003
                       44087 Nantes CEDEX 03
                       France

1. Anyone using/have views of Select OMT Professional or a better case tool (for OMT)?

Hi,

    Recently I went to a course on OOD/OOA. We were 'shown'
OMT professional as a sample case tool which seemed good value
for money. As a result, I am considering buying possibly OMT
professional as this is the only one I know of. I'd be grateful
if anyone who has experience or know of this software or maybe
a better software, would kindly contact me (preferably by email
if possible - if not on usenet). I will try to make up a summary
post.

         Regards,

           Imran Quazi.

Dr Imran S. Quazi

2. Flashed AOpen CDRW 2440 and now it is RICOH !?!?

3. OMT resources/info/free CASE tools

4. Upgrade to W2K fails

5. (Ann AGAIN) OODesigner 2.3.0.3 : A CASE TOOL FOR OMT

6. WTB/T: EGS SPECTRUM OR PICASSO II

7. (Ann) OODesigner 2.3.x : A CASE TOOL FOR OMT

8. TB2500 supporting SLIP ?

9. OMT CASE tool to produce C program

10. CASE tools for OMT/Smalltalk - recommendations wanted please

11. Low cost OMT Case tool required

12. Looking for OMT CASE Tool