Looking for software engineering process books on OO

Looking for software engineering process books on OO

Post by Zhang Anl » Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Anyone can provide information of books or articles directing OO software
engineering process?
Thanks in advance!

1. Looking for Master's Degree programs in OO Software Engineering

I'm a third year undergraduate student pursuing a degree in computer science.  I
want to pursue a degree in object-oriented software engineering after completing
my undergrad work.  I'm having a hard time finding universities that offer such
specialized programs.  Therefore, I would appreciate pointers to any
universities that offer the type of degree I'm looking for.  Thanks

Jason Morris

2. Ultraspeed format in DOS 2.5?

3. Software Engineering process/tool for developing Software *Product*

4. 500-600megabyte HD recommendations?

5. Yo: Software Engineering process/tool for developing Software *Product*

6. HELP!!!

7. BOOK: Entrepreneurial Software Engineering

8. Glance error: Unable to initialize MI

9. Software Engineering with Perl (book announcement)

10. Looking for Software Engineer for interesting project

11. Software engineering books

12. Expert C/C++ WinNT/2000 Software Engineer is looking for a job!