Looking for an OO Modeling/Analysis Tool

Looking for an OO Modeling/Analysis Tool

Post by Raman Bhat » Thu, 13 May 1993 04:25:00

I'm looking for tool for OO Modeling, Analysis and Design
which aids:

-construction of static/dynamic models of a problem domain,
-translation of the object model into C++ classes,
-tracking changes in objects and dependencies,
-graphic visualization and browsing of objects,
-documentation,
-any other related tasks.

Are there any Unix/Motif tools which do some/all the above? I'm particularly
interested in ones that use Rumbaugh's method.

Any information or pointers to literature/catalogues/product-names/
companies etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Raman Bhatia

(908) 699-3713

Looking for an OO Modeling/Analysis Tool

Post by Paul Jerema » Thu, 13 May 1993 18:26:49

Quote:> I'm looking for tool for OO Modeling, Analysis and Design
> which aids:
> -construction of static/dynamic models of a problem domain,
> -translation of the object model into C++ classes,
> -tracking changes in objects and dependencies,
> -graphic visualization and browsing of objects,
> -documentation,
> -any other related tasks.

It would be worth you while looking at the ParadigmPlus
platform. It supports a number of methods and runs on a number
of platforms.

Contact:  ProtoSoft
          17629 El Camino Real 202
          Houston TX 77058