Telescript agents?

Post by K » Thu, 18 Aug 1994 05:34:46

General Magic conceived Telescript. Agent objects travel around
telescript.servers
Any one know how obtain e-info?
Sorry for posting  to maybe the wrong group(s).

Thanks

1. Looking for "line Agent" test program (kind of visual Tapi Browser with Agent support)

Hi,

I need to developp a program that manages TAPI Agents ; before starting
coding, I would like to use a tool to quickly test the TAPI Agent Functions
and Events, but instead of using TB14 or TB 20, I would prefer a Visual
tool, such as "TAPI Phone Dialer" from Julmar ; unfortunately, I guess that
this tool has no TAPI "Agent" support (please, correct me if I am wrong). So
would someone know a "Visual tool for testing TAPI Agent Functions and
Events" and where I can get it.

Any help appreciated,

2. A2630 Monitor

3. comp.agents? (was: Dylan Agents)

4. "PROM: recover system" problem in 6.3

5. Fuzzy/soft computing based virtual characters and agents for virtual worlds, e-agents, and computer gaming

6. SirC32.exe

7. Magic Cap/Telescript query refs. and use?

8. Televideo TechRef wanted!

9. DDK tools generator, agents...

10. Using Microsoft Agent in VB 5.0

11. STL in an NT service (an SNMP extension agent)

12. What you need is a Publicity Agent!

13. Best Practices: Mailbox Agent for Exchange 5.5