comp.object.moderated

Post by mar.. » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

ObjectiveView Free Object and Component Technical Journal

Issue #3 of ObjectiveView, a free Object/Component technology
journal will is now available at  http:/www.ratio.co.uk.

ObjectiveView is a full colour production and can be download
in PDF or Word formats. Feel free to email it on if you want.

IN ISSUE THREE:
**********************
* Yonat Sharon summarises Kent Beck's
  Extreme Programming Process...

* Authors Kendal Scott and Doug Rosenberg
  put the counter-case to Extreme Programming...

* Paul Crerand of BEA with a detailed technical article on
  M3 - their Object Transaction Monitor

* Brent Carlson of IBM discusses the use of
  Design Patterns in SanFransiso

* Author Robert C. Martin with An
  Introduction to UML Use Cases...

* Michael Barnes of Hurwitz Group with
  An Introduction to Components and CBD...
**************

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark Collins-Cope
Ratio Group Ltd.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

<snip>

I've been reading this thread in comp.lang.ada and not all posts make
it there so I may have missed something but... isn't the proposal for
the creation of a /new/ group that is moderated? Surely the old group
comp.object will still exist so I don't see how this can be construed
as censorship since a forum for posting 'non-conforming' views still
exists.

Just my UKP0.02.

Mark.

2. Help! New hard drive won't boot!

3. Load balance 2 T1's to same provider

4. ultimail/2 lite

5. Repost: RFD comp.object.moderated moderated newsgroup

6. FW: Focing a page break using format statements

7. What happened to comp.object.moderated ?

8. : comp.object.moderated ?

9. Can't get messages in comp.object.moderated

10. Still Not Getting Comp.Object.Moderated?