C++ on 4 pages

Post by El » Tue, 06 Dec 1994 04:07:05

If anyone can still access the message where C++ was used to teach OO,
nad the class used small "cheat sheets", please send me a copy.

Thanks,

Elliott

1. How to read kernel used paged-pool size and maximum paged-pool size

We are trying to figure out if our win2k adv server is running out of
paged-pool memory. I've already used i386kd to check paged-pool sizes
but problem is that i cannot use easily use that tool on problem
machine(its running production machine, remote etc.). Are there other
simple tools which i could use easily to check systems poolsizes
without installing lot of complicated software etc. ?

Thanks,

Jarno Muntto
Softsys Oy

2. NAT on 2501?

3. Invalid page fault: page OUT, but not IN

4. MSN Messenger and NM 3.01 (4.4.3385) Interaction

5. How to read kernel used paged-pool size and maximum paged-pool size

6. a newsgroup for computer monitors?

7. Problem adding a page before an existing page in a Wizard...

8. MSN Billpay (Checkfree) and 2002

9. How to - ActiveX on Web page, control what page is send

10. Adding Page-up/Page-down buttons to CListCtrl

11. Need to determine the current page in a multi page form

12. Page 59 & page 280

13. Hi-Page Dustman - Make your web page greyly.