PD CASE Tool, PD OO Notation Tool

Post by Stephan Ama » Sat, 10 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi Netters

Does anybody know a public domain or shareware tool for
DOS/Windoze and/or UNIX/X11 (preferably Solaris) mainly
for **drawing** Booch diagrams? OMT?

Thanks for any pointer...!

Stephan Amann

 Stephan Amann     SIG Computer Graphics, University of Berne, Switzerland

           Tel +41 31 631 46 79    Fax +41 31 631 39 65

 Projects: Object Oriented Framework for Computer Graphics

Post by Dirk Vermeers » Mon, 12 Jun 1995 04:00:00

: Hi Netters

: Does anybody know a public domain or shareware tool for
: DOS/Windoze and/or UNIX/X11 (preferably Solaris) mainly
: for **drawing** Booch diagrams? OMT?

You might want to have a look at Object Domain : this is a Windows 3.1
shareware program which allows you to draw all 6 Booch diagrams.
It also generates C++ code templates from the Module and Class diagrams.

You can download a copy from oak.oakland.edu /SimTel/win3/pgmtools/dom102.zip

Dirk Vermeersch ( author of this tool)

: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:  Stephan Amann     SIG Computer Graphics, University of Berne, Switzerland

:          Tel +41 31 631 46 79    Fax +41 31 631 39 65

:  Projects: Object Oriented Framework for Computer Graphics

: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my posted message.!
Wajdi.

1. PD Tool for Booch notation

Subject: Tool for Booch notation

Hello Netters,

at the moment I am modelling some examples in the Booch notation for my thesis (using
Corel Draw).

Does anybody know any shareware or public domain product that supports the drawing
of clouds etc.... If possible I would also use the tool for other notations, like
Rumbaugh and Coad & Yourdon.

Does anybody know any shareware or public domain graphic tool, that supports the drawing
of for example clouds or rectangles that are connected by lines or arrows. In case of
moving one of the symbols (cloud, rectangle...) the connection lines should be moved as
well. So the tool should have some of the drawing capabilities of a CASE-tool.

For my work it is also very important that it is possible to export the picture in a
file type (e.g. wmf, eps) that could be imported to MS Winword.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Heidi Grosch

2. Hard crash running seamless Windows on Thinkpad

3. PD CASE DECstation tools

4. Sendmail to pop3

5. PD/SW/commercial Help Author tools?

6. Wrong number of arguments

7. Scientific/Engineering PD/Shareware Tools

8. remove custom ole control from ide

9. Is there a Good PD c++ heap corruption tool?

10. WANTED PD MAC OOA/D Diagram Drawing Tool

11. Any PD Fusion tool out there?

12. SW/PD OOD Tool