Article: Designing Developer Tests

Post by Lidor Wyssock » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 04:13:19

Hi,

I would like to refer you to an article dealing with different
considerations in designing and writing developer tests (unit tests).

I would be happy to exchange some opinions on this subject....

The article is available at:
http://www.qualityprogramming.org/Testing/DesigningDeveloperTests/Des...
eveloperTests.htm

                    Thanks,
                            Lidor Wyssocky

--
____________________________
Lidor Wyssocky

http://www.QualityProgramming.org
Quality Oriented Programming

1. Contract positions (S/W Testers, Win32 Developers, Test Developers)

I have many contract positions ranging from 3-9+ months in length.  The
positions range from S/W Testers writing automated test scripts, to
test development, to Game Development, to Win32 App Development and
other similar positions.  These positions are at several large s/w
companies in the Seattle area.  Rates can range from $18 - $45+ per
hour.  If you are interested in finding out more specific information,
contact me (Mark Barton) at:

RHOTECH
4002 148th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
(206)883-2233 ext. 314
(206)869-9898 Fax

2. Please help me with Notes Links

3. Testing Triangles (Was: Design by Contract and Unit Tests)

4. New Resolution Enhancment and Compression Technology

5. Good article on what's new in XP for developers

6. *Ultra 140 * FS

7. WANTED: Articles on testing of OO Class libraries

8. Router Security Checklist /Audit

9. Article on evolutionary database design

10. Improving interface design [article]

11. Object-Oriented Design Article

12. Looking fo article in Report on Analysis & Design (ROAD)