Phonostenography, anancient system of speedwrittind, is unique. It gives one the ability to classify,analyze, and synthesize information in any landuage. Phonostenography consist of nine movement symbols. After the thirty lesson course, you will be wel

Phonostenography, anancient system of speedwrittind, is unique. It gives one the ability to classify,analyze, and synthesize information in any landuage. Phonostenography consist of nine movement symbols. After the thirty lesson course, you will be wel

Post by Sergey V. Minee » Sat, 06 Aug 1994 00:27:38

                   PHONOSTENOGRAPHY - NO  ANOLOGIES IN THE WORLD

        This is an ancient system of fast writing, wich allows activly to fix,
   classify informmation, also to analyse, synthesise and polemize on any
   language in the world.  Learning takes 30 lessons impossible to forget :
   leaning base hes 9 symbols of symplest movements wich are easily memorized
   at the first lesson, then twelve-hour theory of combining these around the
   stress.  The rest is hend-skil course, bringing to impulsiveness the
   setlled material.  The computer eleboration of phonostenography gives a
   person an opporunity to learn fast writing buring the fime comfortable for
   his individual abilities.
        The presented pragram offers two month course.  The principle of
   confluence of symbols in a word was brought to perfecthness, united methode
   of recording, comfortable for all known languages in the world inclubing
   Japanees and Chinees, was worked out.
        The technical embodiment of offered writing seems to be qulte
   perspective. It looks analogeous to cardiograms. A cardiogram represents
   impuse of clearly technical draing. If drawn with phonostenography symbols,
   we get impulsegraphy.
        Technology anologeuosly draws thoughts - why doesn't it write *
   impulses "sensibly", following phonetic (or utrophonoteic) principles?
   The advantage of technical opportunity of the methode being presented is
   that pen and paper are inseparable antill end of a sentence.
        Opportunities of impulse-writing are inexhaustable. With it's help
   it is possible to pass andreceive any kind og information (commands,
   ciphered data, etc). I think mistery of "UFO" is hidden in impulsegraphy
   (telepatic records). They move after commads of thought: master-code-
   answerwith thought reading. Signals form outside, directed to device
   (look, surprise, fear, joy, agression), "sounded" by thought-impulse,
   ultrosounds of wich "lay" on signal record and etc. Impulse technology has
   been in use for long and so has been cursive writing. The last thing we
   heve to do is to "think over and organize" the "wild" lines.
        The givem system of cursive impulsegraphy is needed to be offered to
   wider audience.
        Ladies and  Gentlemen! I call you for real collaboration.

1. Am trying to create my 1st dialog and am failing miserably...

ARGH!

Need some advice plz:

Tyring to create a dialog box, which I created in
MS Visual C++ 4.0 dialog editor.  heres what I have:

Dialog ID : IDD_DIALOG2

My program (ecerpts) :

hGetInfo = FindResource (hInst,
        MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDD_DIALOG2), RT_DIALOG );

// Returns valid handle, plus I know hInst is valid

hGetInfo  = LoadResource ( NULL, hGetInfo );

// Returns same handle as FindResource

dialog = DialogBox(hInst, hGetInfo, hwnd, (DLGPROC) DlgProc);

// returns -1 for fail

x = GetLastError();

// returns 0

My procedure is defined in my header,
and is just a demo I pulled from a book :

BOOL CALLBACK DlgProc (HWND hwnd, WORD uMsg,
                        WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam)

{
        switch(uMsg)
        {
        case WM_INITDIALOG:
                return TRUE;

        case WM_COMMAND:
                switch (wParam)
                {
                case IDOK:
                        EndDialog (hwnd, 0);
                        return TRUE;
                case IDCANCEL:
                        EndDialog (hwnd, 0);
                        return TRUE;
                }
        }
        return FALSE;

Why is it that I get a fail on the dialog function,
and WHY THE HELL DOES THE HELP NOT HAVE ANY INFO ON WHY -->
(directed at MS :) )

Any help would be appreciated, Jim

2. Winamp Has Taken Over Wav Files

3. Classes, I am not sure what i am doing wrong!

4. Telecommunications Engineers

5. Am I the only one that finds this download system frustrating....?

6. Spool 32 error

7. Animating icons in the system tray -- what am I missing?

8. C++ Lessons, also C, Visual C++, and C# Lessons, 11/27/01

9. Am I the only one struggling with this STL limitation?

10. Complex System Development Lessons from Biological Systems

11. terms for classifying different Windows operating systems