Print & Selection of text of a protected pdf file

Print & Selection of text of a protected pdf file

Post by V » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:48:57

Does anyone know if there is a way (using a software, for example) of
printing & selecting the text of a pdf file that has been protected?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

V.

1. Print and Text Selection menu disabled for pdf file

Hi,

I am trying to print a pdf file, but i noticed that the print and text
selection menu is disabled for this particular pdf file. I am curious
to know whether the Acrobat reader,while opening the pdf file  gets
information about which menu option to be enabled etc from the file
itself. Also can anybody point me to a workaround to print this
document.

thanks,
Karthik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. how to use \halign

3. Print: How to print a PDF file that is protected.

4. NTFS permission

5. print dynamically a text from the pdf file and hide text dynamically

6. PIO mode 4 EIDE ????

7. Printing User-definable selection of PDF files/pages

8. PCMCIA+Pwrbook540c???

9. Print password protected pdf-files

10. Printing protected PDF file

11. Req: Printing protected PDF files

12. PDF Security (Protecting PDF Files) - Free Chapter

13. Cannot Print or Convert PDF file to text