cannot open document: msg " Document sercurity has been removed, docu will close

cannot open document: msg " Document sercurity has been removed, docu will close

Post by misfil » Wed, 29 May 2002 04:46:55

download Masterin g VB, net, i can see the table of content if i open
another docu  in pdf first then try to open Mastering VB.Net pdf
document. However i cannot see the actual content, The msg i get is"
Document sercurity has been removed, document will now be closed.
After that i get " THe instruct at (memory location) cannot reference
(another memory location).

cannot open document: msg " Document sercurity has been removed, docu will close

Post by Aandi Inst » Wed, 29 May 2002 05:02:46

Sounds like the file is damaged, or incompatible with your version of
Acrobat.  Download again, or refer to the makers.

cannot open document: msg " Document sercurity has been removed, docu will close

Post by Dmitry Sklyaro » Wed, 29 May 2002 14:44:57

Quote:> download Masterin g VB, net, i can see the table of content if i open
> another docu  in pdf first then try to open Mastering VB.Net pdf
> document. However i cannot see the actual content, The msg i get is"
> Document sercurity has been removed, document will now be closed.
> After that i get " THe instruct at (memory location) cannot reference
> (another memory location).

This message is generated by FOPN_fLock plugin - one of "brilliant"
creations of the FileOpen Systems Inc...

Try remove (change extension) of the fOpen32.api form Acrobat (Reader)
plug_ins directory.

1. Docs Open 3.9 - Receive message "This document is being edited..." after closing document

I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem.  We're
running Docs Open 3.9 Build 244 and most of our users use
WordPerfect10 on Windows 2000 Pro SP2.  A lot of times when a user
opens a WP document from Docs Open, then closes it, and then another
user tries to access that file, that second user will receive the
message: "This document is being edited by..." even though the
document has been closed.  I looked on the Docs Open KB, but only
found one article that was fairly related (SD000077), but in that
article the problem did not match up.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Ryan Cabanas

2. Folder Redirection Redirects what it wants??????????

4. How do you pronouce "CLIE"?

5. How remove protection of "copy" in PDF document?

6. Printer server strange win-log entries

7. background document + foreground document to one pdf document

8. PDF Documents - Is it possible to cross link documents and get back to the source document

9. Remove "Close" button on a "DataDialog" Window's title bar

10. "Document is damaged and needs repair on open"

11. PGP703 MAC Wipe Free Space: "Open file or document error"

12. DOCS Open & MS Office - "Save as" prompts for new profile on existing documents