Clicking on bookmarks doesn't jump to location?

Clicking on bookmarks doesn't jump to location?

Post by AES/newspos » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:42:54

Mac iBook, OS 9.2, Acrobat Reader 5.1:  Clicking on bookmarks in PDF
documents -- including the PDF User Guide for Reader -- doesn't jump to
the corresponding location in the document itself (Thumbnails do work).

What am I doing wrong, or what do I have set wrong?

1. HD doesn't 'click' anymore after poweroff

I have a problem with my built-in hard disk drive (I have a NeXTstation
color with 400md hd, Seagate, running 3.0). Normally when I power off
the system (it's a stand alone machine, so I power it off every night),
after the screen goes dark, the drive gets slower and finally klicks.
Something like: UUUUuuuueeeeeeeeee[click]

Some days ago there was a pause before the click:
UUUUuuuueeeeee                    [click]

But now, there isn't anymore a click.
UUUUuuuueeeeeee                 [silence]

Now my questions:
Is this 'normal'?
Is it important?
Does it mean that my drive doesn't park anymore?
Btw: The station is approx. 8 months old...
Many thanks in advance,

Felix Rauch
--

* decnet: EZINFO::XILEF

2. Search for the Optimal Way

3. Mouse doesn't jump to tag in Windows VIM

4. Nothing yet to help synch PsiWin2.3 and Outlook 2000

5. Batman doesn't jump correctly! Need help!

6. install 5.5 scen-fs6

7. How to identify links and click on them when Silk doesn't recognise them?

8. Compiling binutils-2.8.1 under DJGPP v2

9. Double clicking mouse doesn't work

10. Ineta Radevica's 6th jump at ''Russian Winter 2008''

11. X-10 Outlet, not latching up ... click, click, click

12. Click - click - click

13. How to jump to a bookmark?