print dynamically a text from the pdf file and hide text dynamically

print dynamically a text from the pdf file and hide text dynamically

Post by sparinf » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 11:41:55

Hi,

My report is produce in pdf format from oracle*reports tool.
It's also possible to produce a postscript file from oracle*reports if it's
necessary to do what I want with pdf file result.

I produce a pdf file for viewing only. When the user print this pdf file, I
must add the text "This is a copy" at the bottom of the report.
Is it possible to include a command in the pdf file to produce this text
when the pdf is print ?
Do I have to produce a postscript, modify the file and distill to pdf ? or
produce the pdf directly (including the command to print this text) ?
Where I can see to do this (sdk, ...) ?

The user wants to distribute a pdf on web. For web viewing, I have to hide a
section of the pdf file.
Is it possible to do this dynamically (like the text I add "this is a copy")
? or I have to create 2 pdf ?

Thanks a lot.

----
Stephane Parenteau (Sparinfo)

http://pages.infinit.net/sparinfo/
----

1. How to dynamically link text files to Excel?

In Excel 4.0, I have several graphs linked to data in columns.  OK, so far, so
good.  Now I want the data in the columns to update automatically, or at least
manually, when the text files from which they were imported change.  How do I
link together the two, data in columns with their source files?  The linking
I've discovered so far just puts up an icon, and I haven't discovered any way
to graph the data that the icon represents.

Thanks

Ron Newman
Troubadour Technology Music
http://www.imt.net/~ronman/animal.htm

2. WTD : Tutorials/On-line Help

3. QPW: Changing text colour dynamically

4. looking for logging library

5. static - text - dynamically changes

6. Help : Sparc 5 wont boot (bad Magic number)

7. market share of Nortel switches

8. Bolding text in a dw column dynamically??

9. Can you dynamically change size of text box in a datawindow?

10. Dynamically sizing width of statis text

11. PDF (image only) to PDF (Image + Hidden Text) ???

12. Full-text search engines for pdf+text files