Problem creating PDF with hyperlinks using Acrobat on Macintosh

Problem creating PDF with hyperlinks using Acrobat on Macintosh

Post by Susan Gros » Fri, 04 May 2001 09:01:28

Hi,

I am using a mac g3 with system 9.0.4, MS Word 2001,
and Adobe Acrobat 5. I can't get hyperlinks that were
created in the word document to behave
like hyperlinks once the ps file is created and its
run through Distiller.

I try the Webcapture option, and it says that there
are no hyperlinks in the document. Now, if I save the
word document as a webpage, and then do
Open as PDF in Acrobat, the same hyperlinks work
properly.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

=====
Susan Gross
Avalon Technical Services
http://cirrus.spaceports.com/~ats/
http://www.crosswinds.net/~sjgross

Make money adding websites to the coolest new search engine!
http://www.hotrate.com/neweditor.asp?ref=SusanG

http://auctions.yahoo.com/