Cannot run the VB examples, please HELP!

Cannot run the VB examples, please HELP!

Post by Matr » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello there again,
I've downloaded the VB source examples from the adobe site; they
should demonstrate how to display a pdf file by using OLE, but
whenever I try to run, all I get is:

ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this
object (Error 429)

I've installed just the reader itself, should I install something
else? I've heard a lot about the SDK kit, and I've downloaded all the
PDFs, but I don't know if there's a sort of software also, perhaps
some other to install.

Thank you.

MATRO
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8383

Chiave PGP disponibile - PGP key available