e-Calculus, a Calculus I Tutorial in TeX/ PDF format

e-Calculus, a Calculus I Tutorial in TeX/ PDF format

Post by D. P. Sto » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

e-Calculus
^^^^^^^^^^
e-Calculus is a tutorial convering the major topics of Calculus I.
e-Calculus  is written using TeX, then converted over to the Adobe
PDF file format; consequently, you get typeset quality viewing.  There
are several interesting features: interactivity in the form of
multiple choice questions, pop-up graphics, in-line examples and
exercises.

The tutorial is located at

        http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/

Acrobat Reader 3.0 required.

 Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. D. P. Story
The Department of Math. Sci.
The University of Akron
Akron, OH  44325