auto page number

Post by Jeff Playte » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:26:58

Good morning.
Don any of you know of a freeware program that will allow you to auto number
pages in a pdf document? I have done a bunch of searches and found a bunch
of programs, but they are all demos or really expensive.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Jeff

auto page number

Post by John V-Tracke » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:07:19

Hi Jeff,

Whilst not free - PDF-Tools from Tracker Software Products does this amongst

evaluation also

http://docu-track.com/index.php?page=36

--
Best Regards

John Verbeeten
Tracker Software Products
PDF-XChange & SDK, Image-XChange SDK,
PDF-Tools & SDK, TIFF-XChange & SDK, DocuTrack.

www.docu-track.com
User Updates (serial # required)
http://www.docu-track.com/download.php
Trials: