Security Problem

Post by Peri » Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello everybody. I need some help with Acrobat 4.0 and it's security. It
is very very important to break the security of one pdf files that I
have in my PC. Is there an a idea how can I do this?

Thanks in advance,
                           Peris.

Security Problem

Post by Anthon » Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:00

What's the point of having security if you can break it?  Why is it so
important to compromise the security on this PDF file?

  -- Anthony

Quote:> Hello everybody. I need some help with Acrobat 4.0 and it's security. It
> is very very important to break the security of one pdf files that I
> have in my PC. Is there an a idea how can I do this?

> Thanks in advance,
>                            Peris.

1. X-10 Home Security Problem

I have recently started to experience false alarm triggering from my system
when the alarm has not been set.

I have used the X-10 componets in my house without problems for the past 6
years.  About 2 years ago I installed a Radio Shack Plug'n Power remote
controlled (wireless) supervised security system (model #61-2611A).  I have 2
door sensors, 2 window sensors, 4 infrared motion sensors and 1 powerhorn
remote siren in my system.  I have had no problems with this setup.  About 3
months ago I purchased the radio Shack model #61-2609 security system for its
telephone interface.  I installed this new controller in parallel with the
older controller, keeping one in the basement/den and the other upstairs.  Now
and again the alarm will trip turning on lights and sirens throughout the
house, even when the alarm is not set.  I have replaced all batteries to no
avail.

Anyone out there have any ideas or similar experiences.  I may just scrap the
older controller (but lose its alarm).

2. Problems with one-sided audio connection.

3. Security problem with Acrobat 5.0

4. DHCP & RIS

5. security problem with pdf files

6. Looking for a good home

7. Security Problem Confirmed

8. Router VPN 3DES to Pix Failover

9. PDFmaker NT security problem fixed

10. Does PDF share PostScript's security problems?

11. Security problems, unprotectted info warnings

12. security problem in MSN chat

13. New Windows Security Problem