Print: How to print a PDF file that is protected.

Print: How to print a PDF file that is protected.

Post by news.uva.e » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 01:39:37

Hi

I want to print a PDF file that its author protected. Is there any software
or crack that could help me?

Thanks a lot.
Jose

Post by Aandi Inst » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 02:22:57

>Hi

>I want to print a PDF file that its author protected.

Have some respect for the author, why don't you. If you have so little
respect, it must be worthless, so why print it?

Print: How to print a PDF file that is protected.

Post by Vladimir Katalo » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:35:04

Quote:

> I want to print a PDF file that its author protected. Is there any
software
> or crack that could help me?

Yes:

http://www.elcomsoft.com/apdfpr.html

--
Sincerely yours,
  Vladimir

Vladimir Katalov
Managing Director
ElcomSoft Co.Ltd.
Member of Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP)
Member of Russian Cryptology Association

http://www.elcomsoft.com/adc.html (Advanced Disk Catalog)
http://www.elcomsoft.com/art.html (Advanced Registry Tracer)
http://www.elcomsoft.com/prs.html (Password Recovery Software)
http://www.mailutilities.com (Email Management Software)

Print: How to print a PDF file that is protected.

Post by Dan Sidee » Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:03:25

I am changing my mind. These guys should be in jail!!!

> > I want to print a PDF file that its author protected. Is there any
> software
> > or crack that could help me?

> Yes:

> http://www.elcomsoft.com/apdfpr.html

> --
> Sincerely yours,
>   Vladimir

> Vladimir Katalov
> Managing Director
> ElcomSoft Co.Ltd.
> Member of Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP)
> Member of Russian Cryptology Association

> http://www.elcomsoft.com/adc.html (Advanced Disk Catalog)
> http://www.elcomsoft.com/art.html (Advanced Registry Tracer)
> http://www.elcomsoft.com/prs.html (Password Recovery Software)
> http://www.mailutilities.com (Email Management Software)

Print: How to print a PDF file that is protected.

Post by Cianoplan, s.a » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:37:06

Si est protegido contra impresin, lo que debes hacer es preguntar al autor
si te puede facilitar la contrase?a. Se entiende que la proteccin contra
impresin tiene algn motivo.