PDFX-1a_2001 documentation?

Post by dell » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:07:10

Hi,

Has any one got or know where I can get info/docs on PDFX-1a_2001
implementation?

Much appreciated

dell

PDFX-1a_2001 documentation?

Post by Michael Stil » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:44:25

> Has any one got or know where I can get info/docs on PDFX-1a_2001
> implementation?

It would appear that you have to purchase them. Checkout
http://www.ddap.org

Mikal

--

1. MacMinix Documentation? any documentation?

Is there any documentation to be found for MacMinix (or any Minix) besides

http://www.mcs.drexel.edu/~gbpliner/macminix/

which basically says that if you didn't buy the book while it was in print
then you're S.O.L.???

--
Matthew Levine

Opinions expressed here do not reflect those of the Netcarta Corporation.

2. Problem with Limit function in MySQL 4.1.9

3. PowerDOC Documentation Software: The Complete Documentation Tool for PowerBuilder

4. Tunneling

5. Another Vuescan suggestion - for the documentation

6. Ethernet ?= Fast Ethernet

7. Genius ColorPage-I Documentation

8. SiS 900 networking chip issues

9. Nikon Ls30 documentation

10. Studioscan's documentation

11. Looking for TWAIN Api Documentation.

12. HP scanners twain documentation

13. Documentation for EPSON GT-6000