Adobe Acrobat PDF Files in Batch Mode

Post by Aandi Inst » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>Help!

>Can Adobe Acrobat create .pdf files in a batch procedure in which the
>file-names are handed to the Adobe print driver as parameters. This involves
>moving Quattro Pro files into pdf format on a one-to-one basis.

>We can do it in Envoy but cannot find a way to do it in Adobe. And Envoy is by
>definition, suckware.

See the Acrobat Developer FAQ on http://beta1.adobe.com/ada/acrosdk/
---------------------------------------

Imposition and booklets for PDF - http://www.quite.com/imposing/

1. Converting PDF files to POSTSCRIPT files in batch mode ?

Hello, I am looking for a batch procedure or an API which converts
PDF files to POSTSCRIPT (level 2) files on HP UX.
Where can I find that ?
Can I do that with "Word for Word" ?
Thanks in advance.
  | Corinne SALLE - Combitech MC2 (Meylan) FRANCE                 |
  | Tel: +33 (0)4 76 90 22 00  Fax: +33 (0)4 76 41 14 61          |

2. Poor Microsoft !!!

3. Automate the printing process of PDF files in a batch mode.

4. DrawPrimitive acceleration on 2D cards?

5. Adobe Acrobat Plug-ins SDK 3.0

6. how to get users to load group policy at logon ?

7. Please Help - Looking for information on creating plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat

8. 3D CAD ??

9. Free Plug-Ins for Adobe Acrobat

10. Batch printing of PDF files with Acrobat Reader 3.01

11. Batch program exist to combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file?

12. Product:Adobe Acrobat/Problem:Annotating PDF Files

13. Product: Adobe Acrobat/Problem: Annotating PDF Files