Batch scanning purchase help?

Post by TheRa » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:27:47

I plan on batch scanning each of my contracts into PDF format. (about 25
pages single sided legal paper per job).
I am thinking about a 50 page sheet feeding scanner like a fujitsu SCSI I,
set to 200 dpi for speed.
Upon completion of the scan I would like to manually name the job with a
customer number with the date added at the end.
OCR is not necessary .
Are sheet feeding scanners available in USB 2.0 or Fire Wire?
Can Acrobat handle the 25 pages and be set up as a turn key configuration so
an idiot like me can load then name and save without any other work?
For legal and tax reasons will I be able to destroy my paperwork so I don't
have to fill my garage any more?
TIA,

1. Vue Scan and batch scanning RAW files

I am using VUESCAN 7.5.69 with my Epson 2400 and have been experimenting
with RAW files.

I have decided to save my old 35mm negs as RAW files so I can have the
maximum info available on. (Thanks to all who gave me answers to my previous
question on scanning negs.)  My priority is to scan the negs off old stock
then manipulate them later.

With that in mind is there anyway to batch scan and process RAW files as you
can with neg strips?

Thanks for the help

keith

2. Need help with Win32s

3. LS4000 and Batch scan with Nikon Scan:Impossible!

4. Printers dissapears

5. VueScan 7.4.2 -- No More Display of Scan Images in Batch Scans?

6. Announce: Adiron releases ORBAsec SL2 2.0

7. Minolta Scan Elite II and Batch Scanning...

8. Epson Batch Scanning/scan to files

9. Batch Scanning (or how do I scan a lot of stuff without a lot of pain)

10. Scan button + batch scans

11. Umax 600 Batch Scanning (Vista Scan) or Microtek Scanwizard?

12. help batch scanning with Vuescan