Command Line Batching for Document Insert Command?

Command Line Batching for Document Insert Command?

Post by Alan Z. Schar » Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Is there a way to use the Acrobat 4.0 Document Insert menu feature in a
command line batch operation that would:

1. Open the first PDF file in a folder,
2. Then successively Insert the next PDF file in the folder after the last
page of the previous file, and
3. Save the entire combined document into a specified filename.PDF?

Thanks very much.

Alan

1. Shell Command Line Length & Command Line Function Resolution

I am trying to update the tornado 2.0.2 vxworks kernel for two different
issues:

1) I would like to increase the maximum command buffer length for the serial
terminal.  It is currently limited to 128 characters.  I cannot find a #define
for that value.

2) I would like to have overloaded functions automatically resolved for command
line execution to the non-object function as follows:

foo(int,int)
foo_obj::foo(int,int)

When entering foo(0,1) at the serial command line, I want it automatically
resolved to the function foo() and not foo_obj::foo().  The shell prompts for
function resolution, but I don't want our users burdoned with that question
since they will always be referring to foo() and not foo_obj::foo().

2. Reading 16-bit TIFFs. Need help.

3. Coalescing command-line and command-line-window?

4. Borland C++ 3.1

5. Wanted: CM11A W98 DOS command line program to perform immediate commands

6. Moving VS.net projects to a new computer

7. Two subjects: shell command length & command line overloaded function resolution

8. Lantastic for OS/2 Help?

9. vi commands on command line

10. command-line commands within a Perl script

11. kerbnet 1.2 command line i/f misssing commands?

12. Idea: native NewDOS command line (command.geo)

13. send a command in command line arguments