Filling in PDF forms using VC++

Post by Joe Bla » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 06:26:23

Hi,

I have something very specific I want to do with a PDF file.

I need something that fulfills these requirements:
1) Fill in PDF form fields with VC++
2) I DO NOT need to create the form; I merely need to fill in the
fields on an already existing PDF.
3) I need a solution that I can ship to the desktop that is either
free or has reasonable license pricing.
4) I can require the user to have Adobe Acrobat Reader but I cannot
require the Full version of Acrobat.

ActivePDF does not fit these requirements as they do not have the
proper licensing model.

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Joe