Creating thumbnails in batch on Unix

Post by Bruce McClinto » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Anybody found a way to do the equivalent of the Exchange 'Create All
Thumbnails' command from a script?

Thanks,

Bruce McClinton

1. Batch generate thumbnails of PDF files?

Hi,

I'm looking for a straightforward, automated way to generate
thumbnails of PDF documents for a browser. Does anyone know of a
product for Windows or NT which can watch a folder and generate a BMP,
TIFF or JPG thumbnail file for whatever PDF file appears there? Or a
conversion program that can be run from command line or directed by
DDE?

Thanks much!

Andrew Forber

2. Unattended Installation Problem (Driver Issue I Think)

3. Auto thumbnails Open Info by batch

4. problem installing mysql

5. Thumbnail View thumbnail dimensions - where can you get/set these?

6. phone line connection problems

7. Best way to create thumbnails?

8. WTT Panasonic 3DO and games for ?

9. Create Thumbnails from PDF

10. Creating thumbnails using distiller?

11. Source Code Example of Creating Thumbnails

12. Improving thumbnail quality created with Exchange?

13. Creating JPEG thumbnails from Quark