PDF Writer

Post by Alan D. Henr » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:21:15

Maybe you can help me. I too find it easier in some cases to use PDF Writer
but can't find it. It is supposed to be on the Acrobat 4 and 5 CDs but I
can't find it on either under drivers. Can you steer me to the location of
it if it is on the CD. Thanks,

PDF Writer

Post by Tim Murra » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:37:38

If you start the install from the CD, it should be one of the items in the
list you can choose or not.

PDF Writer

Post by Aandi Inst » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:48:43

Quote:>Maybe you can help me. I too find it easier in some cases to use PDF Writer
>but can't find it. It is supposed to be on the Acrobat 4 and 5 CDs but I
>can't find it on either under drivers.

You install it with the Acrobat installer.

It is installed by default on Acrobat 4, but only on a custom install
with Acrobat 5.