WebDAV issue: not seeing others' comments

WebDAV issue: not seeing others' comments

Post by Alis » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:51:34

My company is trying to use WebDAV.

3 people can see everyone's comments, but I can only see my own
comments or none at all. We went through the settings and I have the
same Adobe Acrobat and Browser settings and versions. We tried
reinstalling Acrobat and IE to see if that fixed it, but it didn't.

Has anyone come across this problem before? Any help is much
appreciated!

Thanks!
Alison

1. failure to power up, keyboard not seen, drive A not seen, monitor not seen

I have a 2nd hard drive installed on the computer.
Tried to install a network card and a scanner card.
Powered on the computer and it would go through a memory test and go
up to 16000.  There would be memory error message 201. Windows95 would
start to come on, memory test again, windows, on and on
It is beeping 6 times-2 long and 4 short beeps upon powering up.
Went into setup menu and selected revert to factory settings.
Turned off the computer.  Turned it back on.
The 2 cpu lights come on-green and amber.  The keyboard does not light
up.  The monitor remains blank and drive A does not light up.
I put a rescue disk in drive A and it is not seen.

Help

Mary

2. CWPro 2 and #if in the preprocessor.

3. Help : Online Comments + WebDAV

4. bills & deposits calendar

5. What kind of md5 does acrobat uses dor webdav in online comments?

6. Wyse 750 colour terminal escape sequences

7. I've seen this homepage, but I can not find it anymore

8. SQLCommand vs. OleDbCommand

9. what can be seen by others?

10. Anyone seen/heard of 'soft' PLC's?

11. Webdav: is it supported or not by Adobe?

12. OT: to the guy that keep saying that Windows' cost is not an issue

13. Comment on VxWorks compared with the others