Printing PDF files with Japoanese

Post by Stev » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:27:31

Hi, I have sent a pdf file with Japanese text to someone and they can not
open it, i forgot what error message he gets, but if he ignores it, the file
opens but with boxes for the japanese characters.

WHat does he need to do to read the Japanese text and print them?

Any input will be greatly appreciated,

from steve " The Frustrated.

Post by Aandi Inst » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:16:33

>Hi, I have sent a pdf file with Japanese text to someone and they can not
>open it, i forgot what error message he gets, but if he ignores it, the file
>opens but with boxes for the japanese characters.

>WHat does he need to do to read the Japanese text and print them?

Probably the Japanese language pack. Downloadable, for Acrobat Reader.
On the CDROM, for Acrobat.

If that doesn't help, try to remember the error message.

Printing PDF files with Japoanese

Post by Stev » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 04:35:37

Thanks I forwarded that on and success has just been reported.

Thanks