Adobe Reader 6

Post by blo » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:39:28

If you are reading say a 100 page document. How do you save the
current place (bookmark) where you are reading for another day. I used
to use PDFsoft's plugin but that is for Version 5. Many thanks.

1. Trouble mailing form data from Adobe Reader.

I created a form in PDF format that I was ready to distribute last week....
Since I developed it using the full Acrobat install and not the Reader
install, it worked.  The form - with its data was mailed back to me when I
tested it... It did not work on reader.

Realizing that Reader cannot perform the save PDF operation before mailing,
I switched to another strategy - mail text only (no PDF).    Again, this
worked - but not on Reader.  I do not know why this second attempt failed.

IS there a way to mail form data in such a way that reader can handle it?
Thanks. J.

*JavaScript SUMMARY:
Attempt #1: app.mailDoc...
Attempt #2: app.mailMsg....

2. Currently active v.34 SYSOP offers?

3. Adobe Reader 6.0 slowest ever?

4. VPN access to Exchange Server with Outlook 2002

5. Adobe Reader 6.0 now at PDF Store

6. SQL Server XML preview with IIS

7. Cant download Adobe Reader 5!

8. BJC-70 Help

9. NS 3.0 and Adobe Reader 3.0 compatibility

10. Adobe Reader Locking Up when opening FDF/PDF's in browser

11. Problem with font reproduciton on Acrobat Adobe Reader 3.0

12. Is there a way to stop adobe reader 5 from JUMPing over page breaks?