Transparent Form Fields?

Post by Michael Gul » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:33:11

I would like form fields that allow a background pattern or color
to show through.

Is this impossible in Acrobat 5?

Transparent Form Fields?

Yes. Simply turn off the field's background color

Post by Michael Gul » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:46:33

> Yes. Simply turn off the field's background color

> > I would like form fields that allow a background pattern or color
> > to show through.

> > Is this impossible in Acrobat 5?

How is that done?

Transparent Form Fields?

Post by Bryan Guignar » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:10:39

Click on the Form Tool button, or hit C on your keyboard. The double click on
the field you want to make transparent and adjust accordingly in the Field
Properties dialog box.

> > Yes. Simply turn off the field's background color

> > > I would like form fields that allow a background pattern or color
> > > to show through.

> > > Is this impossible in Acrobat 5?

> How is that done?

Transparent Form Fields?

Post by Michael Gul » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:48:48

> Click on the Form Tool button, or hit C on your keyboard. The double click on
> the field you want to make transparent and adjust accordingly in the Field
> Properties dialog box.

> > > Yes. Simply turn off the field's background color

> > How is that done?

I'll try it tomorrow.